Thursday, February 15, 2007

VDay

I haven't had a boyfriend on Valentine's Day (as overrated as it is) since 8th grade, when Steve, the junior high punk (he really was a punk--mohawk and all) gave me chocolates for the so-called holiday. I went home, eager to dig in, and briefly laid them on my bed. That was the day our family dog, Chapelle, climbed atop my bed and ate the entire box of chocolates. Amazingly enough, she didn't get sick. Ever since then, that's the only Valentine's Day I can remember. Nice one, eh?

Fortunately, things went a bit better for me this year. Have I mentioned that I'm going to VEGAS?! (Just checking to make sure you are awake.) Aside from the flowers, martini glasses, and wine rack, I also received this card:



Now that's flippin' sweet!

(Though your presence would have been enough, thank you, Josh.)

3 comments:

alison said...

I am happy that you are happy. I love a happy miranda.
got your message today and it made me mad that i am too lazy to buy tickets... but hopefully i will be changing that soon..
i hope you have fun at the concert! and let me see a picture of the sweetest man on earth!
a (post) valentine's day xoxo.
alison

Josh said...

Hey Miranda. Wanna play me?

M!r&a said...

Heck yes I do!