Thursday, January 03, 2008

Why I love Facebook

This has not really been "my week." Aside from a few arguments over the weekend (now resolved, thanks) and having to work long days at work to make up for taking Monday off (it was worth it), my grandfather had his second stroke in two weeks. So I've been just a little worried about that and, quite honestly, have been distracted from doing anything productive at work....which would explain why I decided to check my facebook account mid-morning. I was so so SO excited to read, "Abigail is in...Idaho" when checking out my friends' status updates! I immediately called her and it turns out she's in Caldwell - just a hop, skip, and a jump from Boise! Abby was one of my favorite people from my time in Valparaiso and I haven't seen her since 2004, when she visited Valpo after moving away to attend seminary at Princeton. Hooray for long, lost friends!

No comments: