Sunday, May 09, 2010

I ran 2 miles today...

...and it's been awhile since I've run, so I feel pretty good about that.  Granted, I've been riding my bike to work and back a few days a week (6.3 miles each way) when the weather is nice, so I was hoping that exercise meant I'd be able to jog for awhile.  There was actually a 5k race this morning that I could have done for free (someone else dropped out), but Josh is gone this weekend so it's just Brooke and me, and I couldn't make it work.  Anyway, instead of going out for a long ride, I decided to take a run. 

I realize I haven't written anything for awhile, but there's really nothing exciting going on, and now that it's private, I have no idea if anyone is reading.  Hello?  Are you out there?  BTW, I can add you to an e-mail list that lets you know if I actually do write anything...uhh...that is....if you're out there. 


Anyway, my mom, dad, sister and her boyfriend and maybe said boyfriend's mom are coming to brunch tomorrow at our house, so I spent all night cleaning some stuff up.  I have no idea how our house gets so damn dirty!  It's pretty stupid, to tell the truth, but it also makes me appreciate how much work my mom put into housekeeping when we were growing up.  Then again, she didn't work until we were nearly out of high school, so maybe it was easier?  That's what I keep telling myself anyway. 

Oh, on Friday night Brooke and I went to sushi and a couple sat down next to use with a baby and the baby's nae was Ace.  I thought that was the BEST name EVER and I think that if any of my friends or family have a baby boy they should name him Ace.  I can't name a baby said name because I have no intention of having babies, so there.

How's this for the most boring post ever?  ...

MM

1 comment:

shauna said...

I'm reading!