Thursday, March 02, 2006


For those who are unaware, I like to make up words. After reviewing a few of my posts, I came to the realization that some of you might just think I'm an idiot for writing words like "mediocre-ness." It was on purpose. I know the word "mediocrity" should fit in there 'cuz it's the title of my blog. So if you think you see a typo, you might want to adjust your eyes. I might just be playing with your mind.

I also like to take words and fit them into other words. My favorites include "ricockulous," "chillaxin," and "sexellent."

2 comments:

alison said...

hmm.. my friend mark used to use the word "rickcockulous" all the time.. I now consider it to be a completely viable word. chillaxin on the other hand...

Unknown said...

I totally love the word Ginormous! Something I learned at Valpo... ah Valpo...

You rock dude! I am glad we can keep in touch through our mental musings on the internet.