Thursday, September 07, 2006

House sitting RAWKS, especially when you don't have animals to take care of and the person just wants someone to stay in their house for a few weeks to look "lived in" and when you've had a bad week at school and the last place you want to be is in your cramped room in a house that is no longer yours and when the note on the table says, "please eat and drink all you want in the house, including my wine and beer, and feel free to use my gym pass and library card, and be sure to park your car in the garage, if you want to. Oh, and here's some money for groceries." These next 2 weeks might not be as bad as I thought they might be.

P.S. Anyone want to go see "An Inconvenient Truth" with me tonight? Oh wait, I don't know anyone in Boise who reads this...

3 comments:

alison said...

where can i find a house like that to "sit" at???

you know, i have no one to go to movies with either (except nate, but he won't see the movies i want to see.) maybe someday, when we are really desperate and lonely, we should both plan to go to a movie at the same time and obnoxiously text each other snarky messages during the film. or not.

SeaPea said...

Hey dork. I'd go see the movie with you tonight but I have class. You know, that really inconvenient party we get to go to 3-4 times a week. Sorry dude...you'll have to tell me if it's worth spending my meager income to see it. ;-)

-Your-Friend-Who-Actually-Does-Live-In-
Boise-But-We-Won't-Mention-That-Fact- for-the-Sake-of-Making-A-Point-Friend

Anonymous said...

Yeah...ouch.