Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I gave in yesterday. Before my class, I went to the Cingular store to get my phone number changed to an Idaho number. It's not like I was changing my driver's license or plates or anything substantial--just a new phone number, right? Yeah, well that's what I thought too....but good ol' Ian and Nina (names may have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent) deleted over half of the numbers I had in my phone. Jerks! So, if I had your phone number before now, chances are that I don't have it anymore. Not only that, but you can't contact me via my 5-1-0 number because it's officially been changed to a 2-0-8. Grrrrr. I suppose if you want my number, you can leave me a comment with an e-mail address and I'll send it to you that way (then promptly delete your comment so you don't get a load of spam), but for now, just know that I'm not ignoring you--it's just that I don't have your contact information anymore...

No comments: