Wednesday, May 16, 2007

ok, fine.

Over the past few weeks, I have discovered....

...that one can consistently get A's and B+'s on stats work, but get C's on final papers and final exams.

...that although one gets C's on final papers and final exams in stats, she can still pull off a B in the class.

...that getting a 98% on a policing paper almost makes you forget about the B in stats.

...that I think I like rafting (even if it gets cold and crazy).

...that I really dislike NOT getting responses to e-mails, especially when I ask questions that I'd actually like an answer to.

...that starting a summer course before you get your final grades for spring semester is really, really difficult.

...that 3 weeks is really not a very long time to compile information and put together a functional grant proposal.

...that the Ada County Sheriff's Office is amazingly cooperative with students.

...that apartments can go uncleaned for months, yet landlords are still nice enough to say they don't mind and still put in window air conditioners.

...that the Criminal Justice program at Boise State actually has no rhyme or reason for choosing Graduate Assistantships and even though there is a check mark on the application for "interview completed," they don't actually follow through and make decisions based on...well...who knows what.

...that leaving home at 7:45 am and not returning until 9:30 pm for 4 days in a row really makes a girl a cranky bitch.

...that even though I'll complain about not having enough time for this grant proposal, cleaning my apartment, or doing laundry, I'll still find enough time to watch American Idol and Grey's Anatomy, read Cosmo, and hang out with Josh...go figure.

No comments: