Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What time is it?

I took today off to work on this grant proposal for class and managed to work on it for about 30 minutes today before I decided that it just wasn't worth it. So I applied for a new job, went to get my replacement frames for my new glasses, then had lunch with Josh. I thought (rather briefly) about going to campus to work on my paper a bit more, and decided that I could spend my time a bit better by going to the grocery store to get some lemon-lime soda to make 7 & 7s later and perhaps attempt to clean up my apartment a little. So I did that instead of writing my paper. I also decided that it would be a great idea to call my friend Margaret who works right next door to my apartment. She got off work at 2:15 and came straight over and we started drinking 7 & 7s straight away. We sat in the sun and chatted about stupid stuff, which was, in retrospect, almost as entertaining as watching American Idol or Grey's Anatomy. Fabulous. And now she's coming to this concert tonight too. This is the best day off in ages!!!

1 comment:

Coop said...

hey, so how goes the grant writing class? I just discovered ebay.Pet me.