Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I can see the end....

....and it looks good.

I am a little less frustrated with the undergrad papers, mostly because I found out that several of them have plagiarized and I get to give the I talked about previously an "F." Whew.

I'm still not quite seeing the end of this semester, but it looks better than it once did, so I like that. Papers to grade, project to finish, quizzes to take, 2 papers to write, and much more reading to do before Dec. 6 or something crazy like that, but I am much more optimistic right now than I have been at this time during previous semesters.

On top of that, I just registered for my last semester of actual course work. I am obviously very excited about only having 2 actual classes to take, but on top of that, the grad coordinator is letting people use an elective class as a seminar, so I get to take some sort of "alternative courts" course instead of "punishment and corrections." Hip hip hooray! But yikes, I really need to get cracking on a project topic...

P.S. I bought skis on Saturday at the ski swap! They are old rentals and aren't the greatest in the world, but they will allow me to ski all season, so that makes me happy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are you graduating in the Spring?

Miranda said...

no no, I still have to do a thesis/writing project. maaaaaybe next fall...maybe.