Saturday, April 05, 2008

I am paranoid...

...because I work with offenders. Granted, people should be cautious when someone knocks on the front door at 11pm, but I think I am overly cautious because of my job. Case in point: I was sitting around posting an ad on Craigslist (I need to get rid of these gargantuan dresses in my closet!) and watching World Poker Tour on TV when there was a knock on the door. Silly me freaked out! I wasn't sure if I should actually open the door or not so I took a peek through the blinds. Silly me couldn't see anything but a silhouette, yet I opened the door anyway. WTF? If I was that freaked out, I shouldn't have opened the door! Thankfully, it was just our neighbor, Jordan, wondering if Josh was home because he needed something only Josh can provide. Wait, that sounded dirty and gay and that's not what I meant. He needed something that I would not have in my possession. Anyway, I am safe, but still a little concerned that I am so paranoid.

1 comment:

alison said...

haha that did sound a little dirty and gay. I liked it.

I would be nervous too. I don't think anyone should come to one's house so late without you thinking that you might be assaulted.

i don't even like having the repairman come over in the middle of the day. It just doesn't seem safe.