Sunday, July 20, 2008

old bfs

This has happened to me twice in the past 6 months or so...and it's kind of fun. Last night an old boyfriend contacted me via facebook. I thought Mike was pretty much awesome. We dated on and off for about 8 months, and HE broke up with ME about 3 times throughout that time period. Last night we got home from a weekend of rafting, of course, and I had a message from Mike. It was something like, "I'm reevaluating my life and was thinking about you." Does that mean he was thinking about me and how much he fucked up? I kind of hope so, to be honest. Mostly because I am so so so so so happy and content with my most fabulous relationship now and hope that he sees that I am awesome. Am I a bitch because of this?

The other time was when I was at POST Academy in March and Justin contacted me to ask why he was "doomed to be single." I quickly reminded him that HE dumped ME. It was the epitome of "High Fidelity." And I liked it.

Honestly, I think the only reason I am writing this is because I drank a few beers and made pina coladas...and when the pina colada mix ran out, I made strawberry daquaris. Soooo...I am a little intoxicated. But it's still fun to think about how awesome I am :)

1 comment:

alison said...

you are most definitely awesome. I wish I would get emails like that from time to time...