Friday, April 14, 2006

If I ever have children and I happen to live in Berkeley at that time, I will send my kids to Ecole Bilingue de Berkeley. Of course, the possibility of that ever happening is about 1%, since my desire to birth children is small, at best, and my willingness to stay in Berkeley is about the same. But really, who cares?

This whole idea stems from the car ride from my apartment to All Soul's today. Nat, the leader of the infamous "Angel Band," picked me up to go the Good Friday service. On the way there, he explained that his daughters, ages 5-ish and 9-ish and also in the car with us, attend Ecole Bilingue. Shortly thereafter, the girls started singing kid songs in French. It was damn near the cutest thing I've ever heard, and you can quote me on that.

(And now's the time you make fun of me for being in "Angel Band." It's ok, I give you permission.)

No comments: