Thursday, August 10, 2006

Friends, it is freaking HOT in Sacramento. But, in attempts to lessen the amount of gas I use by driving my car around, I decided to walk to Darren's church to meet up with him so we could go fart around for a bit. Walking down 26th Street, I passed by a vagabond who was hacking up a lung. I thought I had seen him smoking, but as I neared, I realized he didn't have anything in his hand. I walked closer.

"Hmm, that smells nice," I said.

"You want some?!" he replied.

"Nah, that's ok. Thanks anyway."

"Are you sure?!"

"I'm pretty sure. Thanks though."

"Oh fuck man, you're not going to go tell on me, are you???"

I laughed and assured him that I wasn't going to rat him out for smoking pot on the sidewalk in Midtown.

The question is, does this mean that I am "approachable" (as they all say I am) or does it mean that I just have a tendency to draw the attention creepy-pot-smoker-types???

No comments: