Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I had to work this morning. I'm not really a huge fan of my job, but it's money so I can pay for my car and insurance, until I can find another one that is more suited to what I'm studying. Anyway, I'm working in this coffee hut--all drive thru--and a woman pulled up to get something to drink. I almost couldn't contain myself. Here was a 50ish aged woman, dressed in her normal attire, seemingly on her way to work for the day....wearing curlers. YES! Curlers! I didn't take a picture (mostly because that would be really innappropriate...but hell, I've done several inappropriate things before today...and partly because I was trying so hard not to laugh that the photo would have been damn blurry.) My coworker and I got a big laugh out of the situation after she drove off. If you want to, you can imagine that it looked like this:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For a second there I thought that you had dressed yourself up in curlers and taken a picture of yourself in the toaster on bagels! (You know, because you have so much spare time and all...)