Friday, August 04, 2006

Random thoughts in my head:

1. Today was my last day of work in California...atleast, for awhile. The funny thing is, I'm actually kind of sad to be leaving both of my jobs. I love my coworkers, clients, and customers. I loved my job. Weird.

2. Alo is throwing me an impromptu party tonight! Woot! All Bay Area locals are invited.

3. My next adventure begins TOMORROW!!! My solo road trip looks like this:

* Saturday, August 5 -- Mt. Cross Camp, Santa Cruz to see Ms. Sarah Johnson
*Sunday, August 6 -- Sunnyvale to see Jamie and Samir
*Monday and Tuesday, August 7 & 8 -- Merced to see my bro.
*Wednesday and Thursday, August 9 & 10 -- Sactowwwwwwwwwwn to see DZ!
* Friday, August 11 -- Arden Fair Mac Store to buy my computer, then off to Portland, Oregon for the night.
*Saturday, August 12 -- Spokane, Washington to see Ms. Theresa Johnson
*Sunday, August 13 -- Clint Kunze's Wedding
*Monday, August 14 -- Drive to Boise to live with my parents for the first time in 10 years.

4. I start grad school on August 21. Word.

5. I have 2 Criminal Justice books to finish before August 21 st...but I'm almost done with one, fools.

6. I've become addicted to MTV. In particular, "Why can't I be you?" "Made" and "Fresh Meat." This is the reason I haven't had cable for 2 years.

7. I'm going to have to post a completely new blog about my summer living with Dirty McFlirty. It was out of control, but not in that creepy sort of "he wants to get it on with me" type of out of control. Thank you, Jesus.

8. I met a professional Celebrity Blogger last night at Trivia night. I'm really not joking.

2 comments:

alison said...

is the sarah and theresa johnson you mention the same ones from CFNW (like the acronym?) if so, you are such a good person for keeping in touch.

M!r&a said...

Indeed, they are the same ones! Don't give me too many props though, I don't keep in contact with anyone else.