Friday, October 20, 2006

You know, it's funny. I've never been a big "school spirit" type of person. I've never really cared if Team A beat Team B or if Quarterback 17 got injured or arrested (well, I guess I listen more if he gets arrested), even if he went to my school. However (and you knew the "however" was well on it's way) this weekend is the big "Boise State vs. U of Idaho" game and I happen to attend Boise State for graduate school. So, when the announcement was made at the elementary school I work for, that all students should support one of the two teams by sporting their Bronco or Vandal gear, I went straight to Fred Meyer and bought myself a bright orange tee for the occasion. Wow, the things I do for my job...



psst....I can't figure out how to create a mirror image of my fabulous shirt, so you'll have to decode the message...

No comments: