Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It's good to know that there are still people out there that care for themselves 4 times as much as they care about others; people out there who couldn't give a shit about anyone else; people out there that probably employ hotel/hospital/union workers and don't pay them what they deserve; people out there who would rather be an ass and continue to look at blogs that they don't agree with on a regular basis; people out there who anonymously post bullying remarks about what a person chooses to do with her time.

It's not that I don't care. It's not that I'm not ignorant or stupid. It's the fact that you pushed my buttons one too many times today. It's the fact that I don't have the time and effort--after working all day with children that are just like you, attending classes all night, and writing papers all weekend--to deal with folks like you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea, they're right.

We're ignorant...

Guess getting two Bachelor's degrees, a Master's and traveling the world didn't help me expand my view of humanity or, well, life, really.

I do encourage you to visit the following link to learn more about "P.L.P's" and LARPing. May give some positive insight into Billy and his side-kick.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7521044027821122670