Sunday, August 05, 2007

What to do when your boyfriend goes out of town

Tuesday: Make dinner, rent movie, drink lots of beer at home alone.

Wednesday: Interview for new job, work, nap, hang out downtown with friends, drink lots of beer at home alone.

Thursday: Wait and wait and wait to hear about new job and get frustrated about hearing nothing, work, nap, give guitar lesson, borrow Harry Potter 7, fall asleep at a decent hour.

Friday: Work, clean apartment, jump up and down then cry (with excitement) about getting a new job (hooray!), drink wine with an old friend (Shauna) at home, attend 10 year high school reunion, talk to people I'd never thought I'd see again, get called "the cuter Miranda" by Mandee Merrill Jewel (one of the aforementioned former classmates), watch former classmates hit on Shauna at the bar, get aforementioned classmates buy me beer and shots.

Saturday: Sleep in and wake up (still drunk) at 11am, make killer spaghetti sauce, get great news that another friend from my high school years (though, not my high school) will be in town next weekend, celebrate Josh's sister's birthday without Josh, go to bed entirely too late.

Sunday: Revel in the fact that I managed to convince a bunch of people that I will make a good Juv. Probation Officer and the fact that I'll finally have a career instead of a job...wow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to be badged and carry a gun?

Miranda said...

NO GUNS.