Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Hearing "Stars"

The band "Stars" has sucked me into some type of trance and I can't pull myself out. A co-worker gave me a copy of "Set yourself on fire" last week to listen to in my office and I've now purchased 3 of their 4 albums. And I've been making Josh listen to it too because I love them so much. You should check them out too. A-MAZ-ING.

Stars

On a completely different note, I took Brooke and the 6-year-old neighbor to see the Hannah Montana 3-D movie last night. It's pretty fun to see little girls get excited about stuff like that. I was intrigued by the number of dads there with their daughters. Really, I think the majority of the theater was stuff with men and little 8-year-old girls. I guess I can't decide if that's cute or gross! Ohhhh, ok, probably cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you going to post about mr. neil?