Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Freak Out Stage

Stats mini-thesis is due Friday at noon. Though I had my research question, variables, and unit of analysis turned in long ago, I started writing my methods section on Saturday and ran my statistics on SPSS on Sunday. I am now on the go-to-bed-at-10pm and get-up-at-4:30am schedule in order to evaluate these stupid statistics. Every spare moment is spent interpreting my results and not coming up with a damn thing that is interesting about school crime prevention programs and their effects on violent and non-violent crime.

I'm officially in the freak out stage of semester 2 of grad school...gross.

(Thankfully, everything for my policing class is ready to go...which is kind of too bad, because I really enjoyed that class and honestly wouldn't have minded continuing with more of the project....at least I did something right this semester!)

Vegas: Saturday!

No comments: