Tuesday, April 03, 2007

getting older

My friend Lindsay just called me to tell me that she's just recognized one of the key elements of growing old. She said she was outside looking at something in her yard when a man jogged by who was absolutely gorgeous. Her jaw dropped as she turned her head to watch him go by (yes boys, we do this too...deal with it).

It was only after he had jogged a bit further down the street when she realized that she was staring down a man with a head full of gray hair.

To justify it a bit, she did say that he was the type of man that "every woman wants her husband to look like when he gets older" (hello, fit and hot)--a "true Richard Gere."

I don't know about you, but I don't necessarily want a "true Richard Gere" of my own when I'm old and gray--I just want to look at them.

2 comments:

Coop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coop said...

I could ogle Richard Gere for hours. And spell ogle correctly. Touche, la chienne, touche.