Thursday, July 26, 2007

back home

All is good. They let me on the plane with a pat search and a massive search of my bag. I've since made my way back to Boise, spent *quality* time with the boyfriend (can you see me blushing through the screen?), been to work, purchased a duplicate of my driver's license (complete with a new photo), and have been in contact with an old high school friend about the reunion coming up in a week or so. Still no word on the whereabouts of my wallet...oh well...I'm doomed to never find my Ann Landers article again (it was about what to do with my body when I die--donate it, by the way) and maybe whomever found the cash needed it more than me (though, I'm not sure this is possible). If I have any luck in me, I won't need the insurance cards that were in it! (This is me trying to look on the bright side of things.)

No comments: