Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Grrrrr

To the asshole honking incessantly at 2am:

Thanks for waking me up out of a deep sleep just because the light wouldn't turn green for you when you wanted it to. I really appreciate the way that you changed the length of time that your horn would honk every time you hit the button and the way that you just kept right on honking, as if you were creating a soundtrack for a movie that takes place in rush hour traffic. It was really kind of you to wake me up--I've been meaning to get up at 2 am and not be able to fall back asleep for hours on end (while I'm on vacation, no less) for decades!

Ok, ok, maybe you didn't know there are houses around here--just the school and some businesses, but something tells me that you're not the brightest bulb in the socket. I'm pretty sure that traffic lights are not triggered by sound and I'm also pretty sure that if you were to take a look around, you would have seen several houses in the vicinity with happy, sleeping people in them. Take a look around, asshole, and try to be a bit more considerate next time.

3 comments:

Coop said...

I'm sorry...

Coop said...

...stop yelling at me.

Miranda said...

I'll yell as loud and as often as I like, thank you very much!