Monday, March 26, 2007

Spring Break!

Thank God for the fact that Boise State and the Boise School District's Spring Breaks coincide. You know what this means? Not only do I NOT have to go to work all week, but I also don't have class all week long. One would think that I would take this time to go on vacation or do something really exciting...but no...I am relaxing, right here in Boise, simply because I can. I do have big plans for finishing some papers that are due in the next month or so and rewarding myself for my daily progress by going to chick flicks and possibly meeting people for lunch, since I generally can't seem to do those things during the regular weeks of the year. Sooooo, if you are in Boise--that probably just means Josh or Jon or other random people who are in town--wanna go to lunch tomorrow? El Gallo Giro? Thai?

(Sorry, today's taken--my reward for blogging and reading is going to see "Because I Said So" at 12:30).

1 comment:

Coop said...

I'm game - give me a call. I'll need the break.