Monday, March 26, 2007

The movie.

Yeah yeah yeah, 3 posts in one day--don't get used to it. I had to write something however, about how good I feel about taking some time to myself to go to a movie. I may have said it before, but I LOVE going to movies alone and today was no exception to the rule. I probably would have shared this experience with someone, but seeing as though I play the part of the *perfect* girlfriend (ha! that's funny...), I refused to let Josh go see it (even funnier...) and he's probably the only person who might have the time to go to movies with me this week. That being said, I went to see "Because I Said So" because I'm a big sap and a sucker for chick flicks and because my mom used to say those words (actually, she probably still does) on a regular basis for why, exactly, I should do things when she tells me to. Tada, premise for the title of the movie. It was cute enough--not enough to make me cry, so that was good too. The best part about the whole movie? The fact that The Weepies had a song in it, about 3/4 of the way through...and we all know how much I LOVE The Weepies!

No comments: